Friday, January 3, 2020

Welcome

Greetings fellow fans of Savage Worlds. Coming soon to this URL will be content for and about Savage Worlds. Savage Warehouse will be the second in my game system fan blogs, the original being AtB Warehouse where I have posted content primarily relating to Palladium Books After the Bomb [alt] setting, as well as a few relating to the original TMNT and Other Strangeness.

My history with Savage Worlds started the summer of 2019 when I picked up a couple copies of the Deluxe Explorer Edition at my local game store.  I was impressed by how flexible it appeared and the "fast and furious" combat style.  The first campaign I came up with to run some friends through was a Western in a Fantasy World setting, since named "Gunslingers of Pendar".  I cobbled together bits of Deadlands with a fantasy game world I had first started creating back in the 90's for Palladium Books Fantasy RPGPendar had only been used once in the past for a short lived play-by-chat game, so it was nice that I was going to finally put it to some use again.

My intentions are to post some home-brew Mini SettingsPlot Point Campaigns, Savage Tales, and optional Settings Rules, Races, Edges, Hindrancesetc.  Content should be tagged with #SWADE or #SWD, if it's meant for one edition or the other.  I don't have any set schedule for when postings will occur, but will try my best to post once a month for starters and see if I can generate more as I progress.

Feedback it greatly appreciated!  It will let me know if there is any interest in the content I post here, and help let me know what you are interested in seeing going forward.

Quick Addendum: Since this blog will not be devoted to a single setting, I'm thinking that I will head each post with a banner denoting which setting it is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment